1. Age factors. Old age tend to be more at risk, along with the increasingly vulnerable and declining health status of the body.
2. Family history. According to experts, the cancer is genetic. Should be wary if a family has a history of cancer.
3. Fluctuations in hormones that surprising.
4. Mestruasi too early.
5. Menopause (menopause) is too late.
6. Late childbearing.
7. Lifestyle and type of food consumed.
8. Obesity at the age of menopause.
9. Exposed to radiation for many years.
10. Fibrous cyst disease. Which could rise to cancer. Because cancer often appears as a cyst.
In addition to understanding the cause / trigger breast cancer, you also need to be aware of the physical symptoms of breast cancer, such as: a lump or thickening of skin on the breast (probably) no pain, nipple that suddenly folded inward, when the hand is raised on the head of the basin occur in the skin, swelling of lymph nodes spots under the armpits. Plainly how to prevent the emergence of breast cancer? According to Mitchell L. Gaynor, MD, Director Oncolog and Integrative Medical Clinic.
Medicine at the Strang Cancer Prevention Center, a cancer research center of the oldest in America, stating, "No we should live in a frightened. We can prevent ourselves from attack cancer, yatiu through nutrition or nutritional intake, especially the type phytonutrients. Nutrition proverbial seat belt can protect the driver from death in a fatal accident. Nutrition can also affect the gene, and turn off cancer genes. To that end, vegetarian diet is highly recommended. That is, every day to eat vegetables and fruits are high along and get rid of alcohol. "Foods that are considered qualified to prevent the growth of cancer cells are:
1.High Fiber vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower. The content of indole-3 carbinol (I3C) is considered tame potent estradiol, which is a type of estrogen (male hormone) is dangerous, so it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
2. Soybean. A diet consisting of soy foods good for improving reproductive health. The content of isoflavones and genistein in soy can prolong the menstrual cycle, which means minimizing estrogen dominance. Other efficacy, soybean can overcome high blood pressure to cancer cells, and helps healing during chemotherapy. Hence, many-many's temped to eat processed foods other than soy beans.
3. Spices. Looks effective to enhance the body's immunity against cancer, particularly the hazardous substance called cox-2-enzime.
4. Polyphenols. Contained in the content of the green. Based on studies in China and Japan, green tea may reduce the risk of contracting lung cancer and esophagus to 60%. Green tea is also rich in vitamin C is an antioxidant to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
5. Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Can be obtained in salmon, fish oil, halibut (halibut) and mackerel. Those who consume lots of omega-3 fatty acids very little affected by cancer. Omega-3 fatty acids to function mencegeah cancer by limiting certain chemicals called prostaglandins.
6. Coenzyme Q10 (C0Q10). These antioxidant enzymes can reduce the risk of breast cancer and extend life expectancy of breast cancer patients. Taken in supplement form.
7. Vitamin A. Vitamin A, especially beta-carotene, great for keeping your immune to prevent cancer. However, vitamin A should be obtained in natural form, such as from fresh fruit, liver, yellow and green vegetables.